Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wedding Weekend in OK!

I was fortunate enough to be able to travel to Oklahoma this past weekend to celebrate my good friend Amanda's marriage. The 5 of us girls ("Fab Five" if you will) spent Friday evening in downtown OKC and then traveled out to Luther, OK to a vineyard where the ceremony was held. It was SOOO good to see my girls all together for the first time since Kenzie's wedding waaaaaaaay back in 2007. I am so thankful for good friends who always make my heart warm and are always there, no matter how much time passes. Enjoy the photos!

The road we had to take to get to the wedding

Mr. and Mrs. Pelkey!


The girls and Amanda's mom

The beautiful bride!

In the Skirvin Elevator :)

The sign above the door at the vineyard. Perfect!

We stopped at Pops on the way back from the wedding.

Inside Pops

No comments:

Post a Comment