Saturday, March 6, 2010

Intramural Champs

My law school intramural basketball team is legit. And I'm not just saying that because I'm partial (yes, my fiance is on the team). I'm saying that because for the second year in a row, they are the U of C Graduate League CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of my boys. Last year, I was unable to attend any of the games except for the play-offs, but this year, there were four of us girls who consistently went to cheer our boys on. I am convinced that we helped them reach the victory. :)

Here are some photos from the Championship game.


Beautiful form. Too bad the picture's fuzzy.

Cheer Section

Tied at the end of the game. We went into overtime! My blood pressure was entirely too high.

And we came out victorious! Such a close game.




My intramural-winning fiance and me.

All in all, a great season. Congrats, fellas. 3Ls, you'll certainly be missed next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment