Friday, October 29, 2010

have to go there {volume 2}

Volume 2: Larchmont Bungalow, Mid-Wilshire, L.A., 107 N Larchmont Blvd.

So my sweet friend Grace is getting ready to move to L.A. to start her new job. I'm really excited for her, not only because she's starting an awesome new job (congrats Gracie!!!), but also because she'll be living near lots of neat things so when I visit, we'll have plenty to do! (okay, okay, yes, it's selfish--but hey, I've never been to L.A. for pleasure before, so I want to really see the city!)

Grace knows about my love for coffee shops and brunch places, and when she lived here in Chicago, we often went to brunch together during our days off school. To honor our little tradition, she recommended that when I visit her in L.A., we try out this cute little spot: Larchmont Bungalow.

Not only do they have tasty food, but they also have their own house-brewed coffee. YUM!

Also, who wouldn't want a red or blue velvet pancake?!?!

Let's just say...I'll be looking out for Southwest Dings VERY soon :)

What's your favorite coffee shop or brunch place?

No comments:

Post a Comment