Sunday, November 21, 2010

{exercise: days 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)

AHH! It's been like a week since I blogged about my exercise, but never fear, friends. The game is still on. For the past few days, I've mostly been doing miscellaneous exercises--lunges, sit-ups, stairs, walking, weights, resistance.

This week's recordation (yep, I made that word up) will be better. Promise. :)

I hope you all have a wonderful, wonderful week. Remember to Praise God for everything he's given you--big or small, it's all a blessing. I hope that those of you who get to spend this time with family really savor those moments and for those of you who are away from family this year, you have an extra special opportunity to pray for them since you can't be there to see how they're doing. If you have had the blessing to discover the awesome gift of Jesus Christ, this is a great opportunity to take advantage of being around friends and family--if you know family members who have yet to find that blessing, be bold and share with them exactly why you're thankful for having found it. If you yourself are a person who has not yet accepted Christ, well then, I'll be HAPPY to talk with you about why I am so thankful this year. :)

Have a super awesome week, dear friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment