Monday, November 8, 2010

{exercise: days 7 & 8}

Day 7: Miscellaneous--sit-ups, push-ups, stairs

I'm a day behind in recording, but I did in fact exercise yesterday :) I felt like doing some strengthening exercises, so I did a mixture of push-ups to work my arms and back and sit-ups with some twists to work my obliques. I also did lots of stairs yesterday, which, of course, are great for the tush.

Day 8: Pilates!

Back to Pilates today, my friends! Aaaaaaand, I am proud to announce, I have 3 more people joining in my challenge!

Hewot, Chauntell, and Adrian have
made the brave commitment to
join Erika and me in the workout challenge!!!!

In addition, Hewot and Chauntell have bravely volunteered to report to me each day so I can post their progress on here too! Isn't that exciting?! I'm really excited for all of us to be taking charge of our bodies and our health! And it's always easier when you know you've got other people doing it with you. So here are Hewot and Chauntell's reports for Day 8...

*Hewot: 5 minute cardio (running in place and high knees), youtube videos for leg workouts and lower abs

*Chauntell: elliptical and leg weights

Keep up all the great work, friends! Let's continue to spur each other on! 8 days down, 22 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment