Monday, January 24, 2011

First Post of 2011...I mean, really...it took this long?

hello friends!

Yes, it's almost the end of January and I am just now writing my first post of the year. Who does that?!

Well, a big "welcome back!" to all 2 of you who read my blog. I am excited to start off 2011 with you, and I look forward to sharing the awesomeness that this year will bring.

2011 is going to be a busy year! And what an exciting year it will be. From graduation to weddings to uprooting my life and moving it to another city, this year is destined to be full of exciting stories. Stay tuned for upcoming posts chronicling my adventures. For a sneak preview, see photos below!

{April: Chicago Handmade Market}


{June: Graduation}
*assuming I pass--let's not get ahead of ourselves*

{August: Gettin' Hitched}


{Later: The Final 2 of the Fab 5 Get Hitched}

No comments:

Post a Comment