Wednesday, May 12, 2010

k.renee creations' very first Mother's Day!

If you have kept up with my posts, you might remember that earlier this year, I started my own small business, called "k.renee creations". It has been such a fun way for me to decompress from school work and also make a little money (well, perhaps not if you count all the trips I've made to Michael's...that's beside the point). Anyhoo, this Mother's Day was my first big holiday as a business, and I am very happy to say that it was quite a success. What a joy it was to make/package up these wonderful gifts to be sent to moms on their special day. I have included some photos below. Thank you to EVERYONE who ordered from me. It was a very special honor to be entrusted with creating something special for the very special women in your lives.








1 comment:

  1. "To God Be the Glory" is stuck in my head now. :) Also, these pieces are adorable! What a successful Mother's Day season!

    ReplyDelete