Thursday, November 11, 2010

{exercise: day 10} & k.renee update!

Day 10: Misc--sit-ups, pushups, lunges, squats

Another simple day in regards to exercise. My aspiration of doing more exciting exercises this week has clearly not materialized, as it's been a very busy week with school and my crafts. I have a sizable order in right now for baby shower invitations and favors, and I recently received a lot of my supplies for the Christmas gift sets I'm offering, so I've been busy busy busy with those fun things!

Update on k.renee creations: For those of you who don't know, I have a little shop on etsy where I sell handmade goods--decorative tins, lap boards, cards, notepads and bookmarks, pillows, etc. So after much deliberation, I am excited to announce that I have purchased a spot at the April 9 Chicago Handmade Market!

I will be setting up shop to sell some of my items, which will hopefully include some of the newer items I'm adding to the shop for Christmas--lavender eye masks (heat-able and cool-able) and bath pillows! I know it's a long way off, but I was so excited, I just had to announce it right away :)

So be on the lookout for new items to be added to the shop. I'm really excited about this Christmas season and I hope you'll all consider looking to my shop when planning your upcoming gifts!

1 comment:

  1. I’ve reading with full of interest. He’s certainly raised my awareness.

    ReplyDelete