Monday, November 15, 2010

{exercise: days 13 & 14}

I continue to do these posts every two days...oy...must be getting close to finals time.

Day 13: Elliptical
Day 14: Treadmill

It's cardio time, people! I felt like all I was doing was eating last week, so I decided it was time for a cardio step-up. I've gotten my eating habits back on track this week (went to the grocery store and planned out each meal for the week like I used to always do before this quarter...it's the end of the quarter now, but it's never too late to get back to healthy eating) and I plan to do lots of cardio this week. Perhaps I can detox a little. All this erratic eating and inconsistent cardio has thrown me off BIG TIME this quarter. Time to take charge.

I hope everyone's having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment