Sunday, February 27, 2011

{clearly the end is near}

so....sleepy.......

Today was our Friends & Family Day at church--we were to invite our friends and family to visit and then we had a little potluck dinner afterward. It was great, but I didn't get home until almost 3 and then was SO sleepy that I had to take a nap...a 3 hour nap. Why am I still sleepy? Oh, I know why. Because finals are here. For some reason, I just get sleepy during finals period.

But alas, Securities Regulation waits for no one. So off I go to read until the cows come home.

P.S. I'm doing a little revamp of my etsy shop. I'm taking it more in a shabby chic direction. I posted two new items. A set of storage tins and a bulletin board. I'm kind of in love with them and when I move into my new apartment in Houston, I may have to incorporate a couple of these things into my new home. I would love any recommendations, comments, or suggestions!

1 comment: