Saturday, February 26, 2011

{because sometimes life is just hard}

My friend Maribeth and I are in 2 of the same classes this quarter--Federal Regulation of Securities and Derivatives. We are constantly sharing lamentations about class. So as you know, finals are coming up and today we were chatting about how much we have to learn and about how stressful it is and how we don't even know where to start. And then she sends me this...(saying "I feel like this little girl.")



I haven't laughed so hard...I dunno...maybe ever. So, in case you're wondering what it's like to study Securities Regulation, now you have a little bit of an insight. (but unfortunately, our teachers don't say "It's okay if your shoes aren't doing it.") I'm so glad to have friends who help keep life light.

No comments:

Post a Comment