Thursday, March 3, 2011

have to go there {volume 3}

Volume 3: The Prairie by Rachel Ashwell, Round Top, TX, 5808 Wagner Rd.

NEWS ALERT! NEWS ALERT! NEWS ALERT!

{we are living in a shabby chic world and I am a shabby chic girl}

This may not be news to those of you who already follow Rachel Ashwell's life, but in case you don't...

Rachel Ashwell is opening her new bed & breakfast, sweetly called "The Prairie by Rachel Ashwell," in mid-March. It's located in Round Top, Texas and it looks as though it's going to be the most precious little thing this side of the Mississippi...or the Rio Grande..or, well, you get it (clearly I didn't major in geography).

Perhaps a little pre-wedding outing for the girls? I'm not really sure what The Prairie's availability and/or reservation policy is yet, but I certainly see this little jewel in my relatively-near future. Anyone want to join me? :)

photo courtesy Shabby Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment