Thursday, September 29, 2011

{Happy National Coffee Day}

Today, my friends, is National Coffee Day!!! I'm not sure if you know this about me, but I LOVE a good cup of coffee. In fact, Adrian and I have shared so many special moments over coffee that we even had coffee as favors at our wedding!





In addition to its amazing ability to cure the common case of crabbiness, a new study has also shown that coffee may even help lower the risk of clinical depression in women. Can't beat that!

Other great uses for coffee: wood stain, ice cream component, and a great way to hold candles in their place! (which we also did at our wedding!)

So go enjoy a good ole cup o' joe in honor of this glorious day! (I sure did!)

p.s. all photos in this post were taken and edited by Holli B Photography (our wedding photographer!)

1 comment:

  1. Why yes, I DID have two free cups of coffee today from two different coffee shop promotions. Happy National Coffee Day to YOU!

    ReplyDelete