Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I'm baaaaaaaaack! (how many times have you heard that from me?)

I can't promise that I'll be back for good or that I'll do a fantastic job of being consistent, but I am going to try to make a better effort.

Life has been NUTSO the last few months--I got married to my best friend, I moved to Houston, and I started a new job...oh yeah, and I found out that I passed the Bar Exam (praise Jesus!). It's been quite an adjustment being in a new city, learning how to be a wife and learning how to manage a real job while also trying to live life outside of work. I'm finally feeling like things are slowing down so I'm very excited to get back to blogging!

Just to remind you (or in case you didn't already know), I started a blog for Adrian and me as well. It's called "The Milton Life" and can be found here. I'll be posting things about being a wife, keeping a household running and general things about our lives. The first post will be a tutorial about how to make a cozy little addition to your home--a little decoration that says "HOME" (literally...). Get excited.

As for the trusty old p.s. i love you blog, I'll still be keeping up with (...err...starting back with...) my Five Item Fridays as well as updating you on the latest books I'm reading and recipes I love, etc. So yes, you have to tune into BOTH blogs! I'll make it easy for you...I've put a little box on the top of the blog that allows you to "Subscribe"--this means that all my posts will go straight to your email inbox so you don't have to actually check my website everyday (which I know you love doing, but really...I'm sure you can be spending all that time doing something else more productive, right?).

Enough with the intro...on to the good stuff.

I recently ordered a few books from Amazon that I am THRILLED about. About 8 or 9 months ago, I read the book Crazy Love by Francis Chan. It rocked my world. It is a book about learning to live a life totally sold out to Christ. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that there's a Bible study that goes along with it! I was in desperate need of a new study and so I jumped on this one right away. I am starting it tonight and I can't wait.


I also ordered a couple other books, but since I haven't read them yet, I'll wait to report. Stay tuned for reviews.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and I look forward to sharing my life with you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment