Wednesday, April 11, 2012

{sometimes it's just a two-cup kind of day}

Today was a two-cup kind of day.  It's really warm in Houston today so I wanted a cool coffee beverage for my typical morning cup.  But the problem with having a cold coffee drink in the morning is that I never feel really fulfilled.  There's just something comforting and settling about my ritual of sitting down at the desk with a warm cup of coffee in hand.  So what did I do?  I just bought two drinks.

Tall Bold on the left to soothe my soul, Iced Tall Non-Fat Toffee Nut Mocha on the right to please my palate
Some days, it's just like that.  What's a morning ritual that keeps you settled and comforted?

P.S.  Be on the look-out this evening for a thrilling post containing a very serious debate.  (And by "very serious" I obviously mean "not serious at all but super interesting if you're a nerd like me")

No comments:

Post a Comment