Tuesday, June 26, 2012

{a few projects}

hello friends!  I have been working on some little projects lately and thought I'd share a few with you.  I'd love to hear what you think about how I can improve them!  I have a few more in the works so hopefully I can show those to you soon as well.  Please forgive the awful quality of the photos.  Clearly I need to take some lessons in photo taking and editing.  :)

{new wreath for our front door}

{well, not really new, but one of the signs I made to hang near our front door so that we'd remember that everyday when we leave our house, we are entering God's mission field--around the edge is  Matthew 5:16--In the same way, let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works & glorify your Father in heaven}

{a casserole dish for friends to be combined with a cookbook as a super belated wedding gift and a new mug for me}

{also not super new, but a wreath I made for our laundry room door}
What new projects do you have going in your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment