Tuesday, November 2, 2010

{exercise: day 2}

Day 2: Elliptical

Yes, friends, I actually made it to the gym today. Let's just say--I was attempting with all my might to read my Oil & Gas class assignment, but it just was NOT happening (I mean really, Professor Helmholz...33 pages?!?!). So, when I don't want to read, what do I do? I leave. Yes, I leave the apartment. Since it was 9 p.m. when I decided I didn't want to read, the only place I had to go was the gym (fortunately, my building has a very nice gym on the top floor so I don't actually have to leave the building). So I went. :)

As always, it was quite fulfilling once I actually got there. As you may recall, in my very first post about my little exercise project, I mentioned that I do in fact enjoy exercising. It's just a matter of motivating myself to actually get dressed and into the gym.

So thank you, blogger friends, for keeping me accountable this month. I'm still holding out hope that some of you will join my challenge!

Remember: check back each day to see what exercise I chose for that day. In addition, you can take a quick glance at my little countdown on the sidebar of my blog to see what I did. If you are wondering what in the world I'm talking about right now, please feel free to read my original post regarding Project "Doing it for the Ground"!

Happy Exercising!

{this is me flexing my muscles...hehe}

1 comment:

  1. Hey, this is Leslie (from Fran's!!) ... randomly found your blog through facebook (I admit... I'm a facebook creeper). Fun blog!

    ReplyDelete